HOW TO FIND US
From the city centre, reach one of the following metro stops:
- Porta Venezia (Red Line, M1);
- Repubblica (Yello Line, M3);
- o Garibaldi (Green Line, M2).
Then take one of the trains called ‘Railway link’ and get off at Bovisa station.
As an alternative:
- get to Cadorna railway station (at the green metro line stop of the same name);
- take any departing train (except the Malpensa Express);
- get off at the Bovisa stop.
Once out of the railway station, turn left and walk about 7 minutes to reach Via Giovanni Durando, 38.
After reaching no. 38, walk into the driveway (to the left of which is the drop-off for parking and to the right of which is the gatehouse).
Proceed straight ahead to building 2 and go up to the 1st floor.
As for surface transport, Techinnova’s offices can be reached by the following lines:
- Bus 92 (direction Via Durando – Via Cosenz)
- Bus 82 (direction Via Cerkovo Q.Re Boviscasca)
- Tram 2 (towards P.Le Bausan)
We recommend that you check in advance for parking spaces reserved for people with disabilities, which are indicated on the map with a P.
The Bovisa district is not in Area C. Instead, it is located in Area B.
Via Giovanni Durando, 38
Via Porro, 90 ▪ Induno Olona
Via dei Traeri, 80
Viale Ionio, 69
Via Avogadro, 29
Palazzo Giustinian Lolin, Canal Grande,
San Marco 2893