SERVICES FOR COMPANIES AND FUTURE ENTREPRENEURS
If you are part of one of these categories
- Start-up company (less than 3 years of activity)
- Innovative manufacturing, service or commercial company (more than 3 years of activity)
- Future entrepreneur
then Techinnova can help you with a series of dedicated services: among of these is the opportunity to be a part of an extensive and collaborative network.
DRAFTING OF BUSINESS PLANS AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PLANS
Techinnova will assist you through all the stages of drafting the documents necessary for both companies and future entrepreneurs to:
- plan their own development;
- access to bank financing loans;
- insurance guarantees;
- investments from venture capital and risk investors.
The relevant documents include technical specifications, market research, analysis of competitors and customers, determination of the selling price of products and services, cost and investment analysis, and the medium-term business plan.
PIONEER OF LEAN APPROACH
Given its aptitude for innovation, Techinnova is also progressively moving towards a Lean approach in drafting business plans, thus exploiting the insights derived from the Business Model Canvas.
As this approach is privileged for the international markets, it is particularly suitable for foreign partners.
DRAFTING OF APPLICATIONS FOR SUBSIDIZED FINANCE
Aware of the ever-increasing utility of this tool not only for the growth and consolidation of companies, but also for the transformation of ideas into business realities, Techinnova has acquired skills and expertise that enable it to skilfully navigate its way through numerous calls for subsidised funding made available by provinces, regions, nations or the European Union. This funding – either non-repayable or low-interest – allows the realisation of R&D projects, structural adjustments of the company and the attainment of certifications.
Thanks to its experienced team and daily contact with various institutions, Techinnova is able to assist companies in the key stages of subsidised finance activities:
- finding information on calls for proposals;
- procedures for drafting funding applications;
- building synergies with other companies, universities and national and European stakeholders in order to fully exploit the clustering of skills, economies of scale and scope, as well as of aggregation;
- obtaining funding through subsidised finance instruments and supporting the conclusion of equity crowdfunding deals.
ASSISTANCE IN THE STARTUP AND CONSOLIDATION PHASES
Techinnova offers a customised consultancy and mentoring service for all highly innovative business initiatives. Whether it is expertise in IP, start-ups, investment growth or MarTech (technology marketing), we offer a service that includes:
- assistance in the drafting of company statutes and the preparation of legal-contractual agreement documents (Material Transfer Agreement, Non-Disclosure Agreement, licensing agreements, commercial agreements with single and multiple agents);
finding and identifying financial partners (Venture Capitalists, Business Angels, merchant banks), research partners for the joint development of innovation activities, industrial and commercial partners;
identification of key-men necessary for the company and assistance in creating training paths for the company’s human resources;
- assistance in the creation of trademarks and logos;
support in registering trademarks and patents;
valorisation of your company through the creation of its own website;
- organisation of promotional and marketing events.
OUR INCUBATION PROCESS
- Birth of a business idea
- Profitability planning
- Development of operational plans
- Finding the necessary human resources and expertise
- Drafting of advanced business plans
- Assistance in start-up phases
- Creation of logos, coordinated images, websites and company portals
- Critical analysis of key technologies
- Search for technological, academic, commercial and industrial partners
- Analysis of the certificates required to start activities
- Assistance in establishing or entering networks or clusters
- Venture Capitalists and Equity Crowdfunding at national and European level
- Research and proposition of different financial realities
- Assistance for interaction and mediation with investors
- Regional calls
- National calls for proposals
- European Calls for Proposals
- Protection and valorisation of Intellectual Property
- Prior art search for trade marks and patents
- Support in drafting and filing national and international patents
- Support in filing national and international trademarks
- Legal-contractual assistance also for transfer and licensing actions of industrial rights
- Technology transfer
- Temporary Export Manager
- Business internationalisation
- Analysis of foreign markets
- Identification of a business plan for key countries
- Implementation of a customised commercial and marketing plan
- Contact with potential customers
- Mediation with clients until contract signing stage
- Commercial contracts